JGlamour - All Your Favourite Brands - One Store

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Weird comments people try to post!

This is a comment someone named Labella711 tried to post, but she was blocked!

"I was recently doing some research on the MAC Hello Kitty Series (due to online scamming issues some friends of mine have been facing) and I'm pretty sure the "Powder Blush in Pretty Baby" is a fake. Just thought I'd let you know in case you didn't find out yet. If you have any question......"

Ok, I don't what the issue is and I don't care really. I don't think MAC is selling fake makeup, since that's how I purchased mine; on the launch date, so I don't think this scamming issue applies to me. If you buy makeup, or anything off Ebay or any other auction site, It's a case of buyer beware! Good luck out there!!

No comments: